Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Things that worry me

From CNN.com:

The White Stripes voice themselves in the September 17 episode of the Simpsons when Bart organizes a benefit concert to repair his arm that was mangled by a tiger Lisa rescued from the local pound.

From yesterday's comments:
oh yeah, and you need a fence (a high one) 'cause i signed you up to raise a baby tiger... he should arrive shortly after you get home.

Has my life finally turned into one long cartoon?

Here's another red flag. Check out the last line of this sign, hung at one of the bases I visited over the weekend.


It's from South Park, for those of you without cable.

I'm sailing aaaaway, set an open course...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

0200 is a little early in the morning for me. who the hell wears pants at that time?

Anonymous said...

....for the virgin seeeeeeea....cause IIIIIIII've...got to be freeeeeeee....free to face the life, that's ahead of me....etc.

Not sure if I told you this, but I played Come Sail Away on Cinco De Mayo with Bill and the gang...yeah, I sang the first verse ala Cartman, and all the people who had never seen Southpark were going "Hey, what happened to that guys voice? He was singing just fine a second ago...?!?!?"

Glad to hear you are doing well, and that you have in your hands now the Trapper Keeper 3000 model laptop with the Kevlar coating and titanium components. Guess they need to teach lessons on packing over there...or how to build a better "field" laptop...you're not too far, but you should get over to the peeps at Dell and see what they can do for you.

Any Eagles fans sitings yet? I am starting to lose hope...

Capt. Awesome said...

On board I'm the captian, so climb aboooooard.....

No Iggles fans yet, but I've just started looking. I'll find some. Get that Dawkins stuff taken care of already.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»