Monday, September 08, 2008

Rain!

To follow on my twitter posts, I actually got caught in a rainstorm today.

Sure, it was only three minutes, and the high winds simply could have been clowing water from the nearby river onto me, but it was close to rain. Plus, it kept the temperatures from getting way about 100 degrees today.

The wind was blowing a lot of sand and dust around, but I managed to snap a picture to prove how crazy the weather was:



Not my best work, but I think it conveys the idea.

2 comments:

Lari said...

It's not Weds yet, kiddo, pace yourself. All my neighbors and friends ask about your twitter posts daily. You've become quite a celeb in the hood. Not an easy feat during Tressel season. xo!
Fyi~you shouldn't rest your camera lens in your Starbucks Iced Frappacino anymore.

Anonymous said...

sports writers all over the philly area are saying this was the greatest eagles opener ever!!!!!!!!wow!
NOT! the rams just suck that bad.they could not convert nothing.they even won the toss n picked the wrong option.now if the opener was against dallas then philly writers would say that its a hard schedule n we dont have a chance.GO DALLAS!