Thursday, September 04, 2008

Lookie what I found!



You just can't get away from those DiFulvios.

So, I went out on a patrol today and for fuel reasons we had to make a detour to Camp Liberty. We only had an hour there to grab lunch and fill up, so I didn't even bother looking for Elizabeth.

Of course, if you want to find a Difulvio all you have to do is go looking for the food. I ran smack into her in the middle of the dining hall, much to both of our surprise. Also shocking -- nearly every other person who walked by knew her and made a side comment. I'm just not used to seeing a Difulvio being that talkative.

She looks great (doesn't have that depressed, dirty look of most of the folks around here) and is getting her Army mandated three hours of sleep each night. So you don't have to worry about her, Ant, and you can start planning a welcome home party. She wants Guiseppe's pizza too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cool! Love the pictures and am so glad that you saw her!

KidSmartyPants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KidSmartyPants said...

mmm, Giuseppe's pizza. Yum.

Is that the plan for when you return to this side of the planet? I was thinking of offering to host a bbq at my place for you, but if you have your heart set on Giuseppe's, I won't complain.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, bro. Just be sure not to drink any of the local milk (apparently they don't have too many cows over there) and um, yeah, don't go on any late night walks around base without your flashlight :)

Anonymous said...

Leo!! I have been thinking about you! What are the odds you'd find a DiFulvio half a world away! Please let me know when we are celebrating your homecoming at Giuseppe's. I'll be there with bells on! (not literally). Love you! Cindy

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm so glad you got to see her! Cute pics! Really funny that you saw her at the caf. Where else would you expect to see a DiFulvio? HA! Miss you both! :0)

Lari said...

Cap'n~
Great article! And, oh, how I enjoyed the joy-filled writing of Elizabeth. Thanks for making our day much sweeter! You done good!
xo