Saturday, August 05, 2006

So sleeeeepy.....

I had a long one today – I was up late watching fireworks between my conservative Soldier of Fortune friend and a liberal author who both hate the media, then got up early to go running around in the mountains with reconstruction teams talking about the importance of retaining walls, then covered a late press conference where I learned that there is a border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Nothing in the paper again tomorrow, but I’ll have a few in the first few days next week. More importantly, I found out there will be a football watching party on base early Sunday morning – 4:30 am – so I’ve got the chance of finding actual factual Iggles fans on the other side of the world.

And there will be photos. Oh yes, there will be photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about the game!
We'll be on our way to Ft Awesome in about an hour to visit your wife.
Take care!