Monday, August 28, 2006

Fun with blogger

I've been having some problems logging on for the past few days, so sorry for the erratic posts. I'll get my technical problems resolved and get used to my new/old routine again soon, and we'll be back to funny postings.

In the meantime, might I suggest a scholarly essay on why the trash compactor in Star Wars wouldn't be practical?

It's either that on an extended lecture by me on how Donte Stallworth could change the face of the NFC East. And it's pretty late to get me started on that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee.

ON THE IMPLAUSIBILITY OF THE
DEATH STAR'S
TRASH COMPACTOR


McSweeney's rox! Personally, I prefer:

JOURNAL OF A
NEW COBRA RECRUIT


But, knowing is half the battle, ya'know.
CO-BRA!

Anonymous said...

wow, so there are other people who seem to have nothing better to do with their lives...
i couldn't bring myself to read to the whole trash compactor essay - i think i'm wasting enough time being unemployed at the moment. i'm gonna go make a jacket (or at least make a mess of something so i feel like i've accomplished something today):)