Saturday, January 09, 2010

Actual texts from tonight's game

Me: F-ing pathetic. First time the Eagles have ever lost 3 to the boys in a season.
G: I am so angry right now I have no response.
Me: Saddest part is this might be McNabb's last game as an Eagle.
G: Don't care.
G: Andy MUST go.
Me: But he won 11 games this year. And one was even against a team with a winning record.
G: He is unable to fulfill even the most basic coaching duties. It's like expecting an armless five year old to bench press the Sears tower.
Me: As jo said, that's a lot of commitment for a text message.
G: I hate him more than baby Sidney Crosby.
Me: That's a lie.
G: Andy Reid is now positioned right above Lomas Brown and right below Jay Novacheck on my list of hate.
Me: Wait, does that chart go up or down?
G: I hate Novacheck more than Andy. But not by much.

I could give you all context for the baby Sidney Crosby comment, but honestly it's not gonna make this whole thing any less painful.

No comments: