Monday, August 20, 2007

Checking my worldwide profile

Before football season starts and every post becomes a fantasy league update (draft info coming later this week), I wanted to take a peek at the contributions I've made to society with this site via a quick google search of fun phrases. Please note, unlike the usual paint mastery I display here, these are actual, factual screen grabs from google:

First, the basics --


Then, my most important contribution to society --


Here's one that should have been on there years ago --


And, finally, my personal favorite --


Not a bad legacy so far, I must say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed. Didn't realize that I could Google your blog!

Anonymous said...

*Sniff, Sniff*

I never thought I'd live to see the day that "michael irvin eats children" returned multiple hits on Google.

Thank you for helping me realize this lifelong dream, Capt. Awesome.