Monday, May 15, 2006

What happens when there's no football



Some stats from this Madden 06 game:

** Donovan McNabb -- 383 yards passing, 8 TDs, 16 yards rushing, 1 TD
** Brian Westbrook -- 135 rushing, 2 TDs, 65 yards receiving
** Anquan Boldin (traded for TO in the offseason) -- 122 yards receiving, 1 TD, -3 yards rushing
** Javon Kearse -- 5 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 safety
** Sheldon Brown -- 3 tackles, 2 INTs, 2 TDs
** David Akers -- 1 FG (26 yards), 13 extra points

Why can't all football be like this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, are my eyes playing tricks on me? Did the all powerful and mighty BRIAN DAWKINS get absolutely NO LOVE in that game? By my estimation, he should have been credited with 8 touchdown passes and recpetions (catching his own passes of course) and at least 30 tackles and at least 10 sacks, but thats just my humble opinion.

Capt. Awesome said...

Dude, I'm awesome with CBs in the game, but sad with the safeties. Dawk had 5 tackles and 1 pick. It's sad to waste your best player, I know. I'm working on it.