Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hello Inky readers!

Since this site has gotten a lot more attention all of the sudden, can someone back in Philly forward my list of suggestions for this year's Wing Bowl over to the good gentlemen at 610 WIP?

-- I know Miss WIP does the egg drop to start off the festivities, but can't we invite Tony Romo up to do that instead this year? I hear he's good at dropping important things.

-- Can we invite Phil Simms down to compete this year? I don't think he'll win -- I just know that if his mouth is full of wings he won't be able to say anything as stupid as his commentary during last week's Chargers game.

-- I think Mike Vick would be an excellent water boy for the event. Just don't ask him to "pass" the water, or the pitcher will end up in the stands.

-- And after the competition is over, can WIP leave at least five guys behind? There's a game against the Warriors in the Wack Center that night, and I think five fat, sauce-covered gluttons running up and down the court will be more entertaining than what the Sixers can put out there.

Somebody get back to me and let me know if we can get this done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leo,
You missed Jim Mora Sr. He and Jimmy Jones both sing out of the same hymn [I mean play] book.
Play-Offs??? Play-Offs?????
Dad "D"